The classroom is a completely free service for schools, nonprofits, and a person with an individual Google account. Classroom makes it effortless for students and teachers to connect–inside and out of schools. Classroom saves paper and time, making it easy to produce classes, distribute assignments, convey, and stay organized.
- Easy to install Teachers can add students directly or talk about a code by using their class to combine. It will take just minutes to set up.
- Saves time The easy, paperless mission workflow allows instructors to make, review, and mark assignments fast, all in one location.
- Improves company — Students could observe most of their missions on a conference site, and all class stuff (e.g., documents, photos, and videos) are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
- Enhances communicating Google Classroom allows teachers to send statements and start class discussions instantly. Students may share resources with one another or provide answers to questions on the stream.
- Affordable and secure — Like the remainder of G Suite for Education services, Classroom contains no advertisements, never uses your content or student data for advertising reasons, also so is completely free.
Camera: Needed to enable the user to take videos or photos and also post them to the classroom.
Storage: Desired to enable an individual to install videos, photographs, and local files to the Google Classroom. In addition, it is needed to allow offline support.
Accounts: Desired to enable the user to choose which account to use in the Classroom.