Track the latest updates on Indian and Global financial markets on your smartphone with the Moneycontrol App. It covers multiple assets from BSE, NSE, MCX, and NCDEX exchanges so that you can track Indices (Sensex & Nifty), Stocks, Futures, Options, Mutual Funds, Commodities, and Currencies with ease.
Monitor your investments with Portfolio and Watch list. Stay updated with the full range of news covered in our News and Personal Finance sections. Get expert’s views, in-depth coverage, and analysis of the financial markets with live streaming of CNBC AWAAZ (Hindi), CNBC BAJAR (Gujarati), and CNBC PRIME HD.
- Quickly browse through your Portfolio, Markets Data, Latest News, Watchlist, Message Board, Stock-pin, Stock-Drawer, and much more
- Voice-enabled search to help you quickly find stocks, indices, mutual funds, commodities, news, etc. without the hassle of typing.
Latest Market Data:
- Latest quotes of stocks, F&O, mutual funds, commodities, and currencies from BSE, NSE, MCX, and NCDEX
- Latest prices of Sensex, NIFTY, India VIX, and more
- In-depth market stats for stocks, futures and options
- Interactive and historical charts like Line, Area, Candlestick and OHLC
- All-day coverage of latest market, business, and economy news; plus interviews of senior management
- Text to Speech’ feature for news and articles to help you listen to content on the go
- Option to save your favourite news and articles to read later, even when offline
- Monitor your portfolio across Stocks, Mutual Funds, ULIPs, Bullion, and other asset classes
- Timely updates on your portfolio’s performance and news & alerts relating to stocks you hold
- Track your favorite stocks, mutual funds, commodities, futures, and currencies from Watchlist
- Stay updated with timely alerts whenever there is any news on the stocks you track
Forum Message Board:
- Stay a step ahead by following your favorite topics and top boarders to get the latest recommendations
- Engage and participate in conversations relating to your portfolio or assets of your interest
Moneycontrol Pro Offers:
- Ad-free Experience – More room on your screen for data, along with a faster and seamless experience.
- Personalized News – Stay abreast of news as it breaks with curated content for your portfolio.
- Insights, Analysis, and Trends – Sharp commentary and opinion that decodes the news and provides you with insights that can help make better investment decisions.
- Ideas for Profit – Actionable smart investment ideas from our in-house and independent research team.
- Technical Analysis by Professional Chartists
- Smart Calendar of Business and Economic Events
- Guru Speak – Life and market lessons from successful investors you would love to emulate.
- Macro Meter – Make sense of what high-frequency indicators say.
Moneycontrol Pro subscriptions:
- Monthly – INR 99 per Month (within India) or $1.40 (outside India)
- Quarterly – INR 289 for 3 Months (within India) or $4.09 (outside India)
- Annual – INR 999 for 1 year (within India) or $14.13 (outside India)
- Your Moneycontrol Pro subscription will renew automatically through your Google Play account.
- You can cancel auto-renewal at any time from the subscription list in your Google Play account.
- There will be No Refund or Credit for partial monthly subscription periods.
- Follow us on LinkedIn https://in.linkedin.com/company/moneycontrol
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/moneycontrol/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/moneycontrolcom
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/moneycontrolcom
In case of any queries or feedback regarding the App, you can write to us through the in-App Support section.